Kink mentoring archives

 I continue to welcome those seeking advice, but I wanted to take a moment to share a free resource for those of you needing guidance in BDSM. This archive belongs to my mentor Papa Tony. Papa Tony is the greatest dominant I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. He is unbelievably strong, deep, with a wisdom that seems to form a horizon in front of you. Everywhere you look, he’s been. And he is one of the kindest human beings to ever grace the face of this planet. I’ve grown immeasurably thanks to his support and friendship, but the most important thing he’s taught me, is to give away knowledge. To give to the next generation of the community. Welcome them, show them the way of kindness and strength so that we ARE a COMMUNITY. And so brothers, sisters, and siblings, I welcome you. And I bring a resource that isn’t just information. I bring you a resource that is wisdom. There’s so, so much on the net, and this is the sifted gems from the silt. And if you need further wisdom? Ask me anything related to BDSM. BDSMadvicealex@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on raceplay

Impostor Syndrome and BDSM

Something's preventing me from serving a younger dom. How do I get past it?!