My own cock keeps escaping chastity!

I'm having trouble with my cock cage. Even though it seems as tight as it could possibly be, every now and then one ball kinda retracts up into my scrotum and pops through the ring which then causes it to fall off. Any suggestions about how I can avoid this?

Well, testicles retract inside us when they are cold. Given that it’s winter here in the northern hemisphere that cold air could certainly explain why one of your testicles does an escape act!

I think I have a solution, but it’s not going to be super comfortable. If you can, grab a ball stretcher and see if you can put it on when you’re going to go out into the cold. Ball stretchers are better able to grip your balls and will pull them down and separate. I suggest something rubbery and I’ll include a link to a product that may help.

I’d only wear these for the duration of time that you’re going to be in a cold area and then take them off once you’ve been in a warmer space for about 10 minutes. It’ll probably be a bit uncomfortable since your device will be in the way a bit, but it’s probably more convenient than having to redo the entire device over again.

http://www.forttroff.com/product/11041_FRONT_N_CENTER.html

Lastly, if the ball stretcher is too expensive, I have a cheaper lower tech way to keep everything where it should be but it might be a tad dangerous. You could use a shoelace to tie right behind the nuts and keep them in place. Be firm but DO NOT be too tight. If you tie the laces too tight you could cut off blood flow to your nuts and that could erhm castrate you? That said you’ll see a lot of pics of sporty guys using shoelaces to tie their nuts off. If you root about online you may find some tips on how to do it safely… but I still think the fort troff ball stretcher is your best choice.

Let me know how it goes and good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on raceplay

Is that REALLY the core of who I am as a person?